The OilQuick Tiltrotator system has additional OQTR options that are available.
Click on a tab to learn more about each option.
OilQuick enables you to choose a control system to suit your excavator and other options. Whichever system you choose you can rest assured it will meet both current safety requirements and the coming ISO 13031 standard. Whichever control system you choose, you get OQ Lock Support® – an advanced electronic monitoring system that always confirms that the attachment is correctly coupled.
OQCS-4. Control system for OQTR-E
Our own system with directional valves that enable switching between the tilt function and an extra hydraulic function on the tiltrotator. This system is also used to control the attachment coupler on the tiltrotator. The system is designed for control by double hydraulic functions from the machine. If permitted by the machine, the tilt and rotation functions can be used simultaneously.
DC2. Proportional control system for OQTR-E
Engcon’s proportional control system DC2 is suitable for all excavators and can be obtained with wheel or track control, as well as boom swing via the machine’s joysticks. Connect your smartphone to DC2 via Bluetooth and shift between different driver profiles or make speed settings.
• DC2 meets new international safety standards SS-EN ISO 13849-1
• Fitting is quick because all connections are made by connector
• The PC software program, MicroConf, enables you to make fine adjustments and directly follow the effect of the changes when the tiltrotator is in operation
• The additional controls mean that you do not have to change the machine’s joysticks
• The system makes a backup of the settings from the cab module to the unit module
• Display for displaying alarms and for making settings
• Double bucket function
• Robust design increases operational safety
• Available as an option or for retrofitting
• Option of track and wheel control as well as boom swing
• Setting possibilities via Bluetooth and smartphone as alternative to PC and USB cable
• Control with up to six rollers
• Suitable for most existing machine brands
• Option to create custom tool programs